Iíve been recognized for the following accomplishments:
* received 1st place awards for a number of cold and warm water species of fish
* awarded best fish taxidermist, NY
* received State and National awards for deer heads
* received numerous 1st place awards for water fowl and upland game birds
* awarded best of show and have been on TV for a flushing pheasant mount
* received first place award for small mammals
* received the ĎEmpire State Best All-Aroundí taxidermist award two years in a row
* received 1st place bear and 1st place fish at the NYS Taxidermy Assoc. and also at the Canadian Nationals
At the present time, I have retired from competition in order to apply my time towards my customer mounts. My philosophy is to treat each mount as if it were my own. First and foremost I will not cut corners and I will preserve each animal so that it lasts. I then use my artistic ability to create a life-like image of your animal. I invite you to come see the work. Iíve mounted specimens for people Nationwide. My work can be seen in local museums and Nature centers and also at Gander Mountain, B&E Tackle, Diawa Corporate Headquarters in CA and in our large taxidermy and art showroom in Ontario, NY.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Definately call before going on a big game hunt or fishing trip so that I can offer you suggestions on how to care for your mount until you can get it to a taxidermist. I will also offer suggestions on proper techniques for skinning so that you can get that perfect mount.
I have had my studio in New York since 1986. When I can, I travel out West and up to Maine for hunting excursions and I guide and book hunts as well.
I look forward to working with you.